Desi Nights™ NYE 2023 - The most Exclusive & Upscale Bollywood NYE Party
Ladies of Class & Men of Respect, this event has been designed with you in mind.
An exclusive venue, beautiful people, a specially curated Bollywood music and most importantly, great vibes!
Sold out every year, we suggest you secure your tickets early.
- Upscale venue & Central location
- Best DJ line up in the city
- 360 Photo Booth
- Professional Photographer / Videographer in Attendance
- Plenty of surprises
Whether you're coming from the West end or East, It's the central location for everyone.
Delta Hotels by Marriott Toronto Airport & Conference Centre
Belmont Event Space
655 Dixon Rd, Etobicoke, ON M9W 1J3
Toronto's Top Bollywood & Bhangra DJs will be playing the best in Bollywood, Bhangra, Club Anthems, EDM & more!
Be Red carpet ready. Be Bolly-New Year ready. Dress to Impress, Fashion-forward and club wear - No hats, sneakers or shorts are allowed.
*Entry to be denied if not in proper dress code*
Ticket sales will reward early purchase, the earlier you buy the cheaper your ticket. Early bird discount is until Nov 30th or until supplies last.
Tickets DO NOT include Food or Drinks, however Food & Drinks will be available for purchase.
Limited VIP BOTTLE SERVICE Booths Available... BOOK Yours NOW!
- Complimentary Tickets
- Beat the Queue
- Sofa Seating
- Personalized & Premium Service
- Private Space
- Parking Voucher for 1 Vehicle
- Free Coat Check-In for All
- Priority line for the Photo Booth
Terms & Conditions:
- A PHYSICAL ID REQUIRED FOR ENTRY
- This is a 19+ event - VALID PHYSICAL Government issued ID is mandatory for entry
- No Photocopies/Phone Copies of IDs are accepted.
- INTOXICATION OR ANTISOCIAL BEHAVIOUR is UNACCEPTABLE
- Strictly No refunds.Tickets are non-refundable and transferable!
- We take pictures and capture videos of our events for marketing purposes. Please email us at email@example.com or message us on
Management reserves the right to remove any guest from the venue for any reason. Rowdy and unruly behavior will not be tolerated. All attendees to any event held on the premises must be aged 19+ or over. You are ultimately responsible for all of the guests at your party. We operate a zero-tolerance policy on harassment. Guests must not, under any circumstances, touch or talk to any of the staff, servers, or performers in an inappropriate manner. Management retains absolute discretion to decide what is ‘inappropriate’. If you or a group member acts in a manner that our management judges to threaten or disrupt the safety or enjoyment of others or acts inappropriately, we may remove you from the premises and no refunds will be given.
Public Service & Safety Annoucement: DO NOT DRINK AND DRIVE