Live like royalty this New Year’s Eve aboard the glamorous Royal Princess Yacht, departing from downtown Miami. Whether you’re traveling with friends or bringing family, this friendly, all-ages party cruise will give you stunning views of the magnificent Miami skyline and the thrilling NYE fireworks.
The ship's interior is just as sparkling, thanks to the Swarovski crystal chandeliers and elegant marble. And while every inch of the beautiful boat is designed to keep spirits up, and a live DJ is on hand to keep the party spinning with uplifting beats, know that all 180 guests are guaranteed premium seating, should you want to sit down for a bit after the three tiers of meal service: high-quality charcuterie, tasty hors d'oeuvres, and a stylish buffet dinner. In short, we handle the eat and drink part so you can just focus on being merry.
This sleek, 125-foot mega-yacht will get you lit, lit-erally and figuratively, as the space boasts a lavish open bar as well as embedded, mood-setting LEDs in the ceilings and on its unique 3D dance floor. If you’re seeking a moonlit experience, you can bask in Miami’s New Year’s 2023 midnight glow from the comfort of booths on the open-top deck, or raise a glass from the wrap-around mid-deck bar.
This is the luxurious life you’ve been looking for and deserve on this special New Year’s occasion, where you can be king or queen for the night, ruling over your own revelry.
- Swarovski Crystal Chandeliers and Sconces
- 3D LED Dancefloor and Premium Dancefloor Lighting
- Acrylic ‘Infinity’ Premium Dining Chairs
- Granite Counter Tops and Buffet
- Marble Flooring and Counters
- Modern Grey Wood Flooring throughout
- Dramatic Recessed Ceilings with LED-lit Crown Molding
- Winding Whimsical Staircase to Deck 2
- Massive Wrap-around Mid Deck Bar
- Deluxe VIP or Bridal Suite with Chandelier & Mini Bar
- Top Open Deck with Dual Wrap-around Booth Seating
Indoor Seating Deck
Royal Princess Yacht Miami
301 Biscayne Boulevard, Miami, FL 33132
- BOARDING: 9:00 PM
- DEPARTING: 9:30 PM
- RETURNING: 1:00 AM
- The boat is scheduled to depart the dock at 9:30 PM sharp
- Please allow plenty of travel time
- NewYears.com is not responsible if you miss boarding the boat