Hyatt Centric Rooftop Times Square New Years
Why we recommend
- Watch the Ball Drop Live
- The Tallest Rooftop Lounge in NYC
- Extensive Views that Stretch Across Manhattan
- Premium 5 Hour Open Bar
- 3 Hours of Passed Appetizers
- Black Tie Attire Optional
Experience the world-famous Ball Drop Live from the tallest Rooftop lounge in Manhattan! Perched atop the 54th floor of the Hyatt Centric Times Square, our New Year's Eve gala at Bar 54 will offer stunning, one-of-a-kind views of the Manhattan skyline, and, of course, direct views of the Ball Drop!
Bar 54 offers sophistication alongside stunning views that can only be found in New York City. The indoor lounge provides an intimate setting and feel, all set amongst the magnificent and breathtaking views of the entire city. Enjoy a 5-hour premium open bar, as well as 3 hours of passed appetizers. Be sure to dress to impress, as this Black Tie optional soiree will surely be the place to see, and be seen, on the last night of the year. New Year's Eve at Bar 54 will prove to be the most exclusive and intimate affair to ring in 2024.
Act fast, as a very limited number of tickets are available to this once-in-a-lifetime New Year's Eve experience.
*The live viewing area to watch the Ball Drop is on the outdoor terrace.
The Passed Appetizers menu will include:
- Porcini mushroom risotto croquette
- Mini Lump Crab Cakes
- Pistachio Chicken Pinwheel
- Beef Wellington Canapés
VIP Tables will receive a charcuterie board that will include three types of cured meat, three types of cheese, mustard, pickles, and crostini, in addition to the passed appetizers.
Premium Spirit Brands Included in the Open Bar:
- Vodka: Belvedere
- Gin: Bombay Sapphire
- Rum: Bacardi 8
- Tequila: Patron Blanco
- Scotch: Johnnie Walker Black Label
- American Whiskey: Knob Creek Rye / Woodford Reserve
- Liqueurs/Digestives: Remy VSOP / Baileys / Campari
- Beer: Stella Artois / Six Point Crips Pilsner / Michelob Ultra
- Wine: Mionetto Italian Prosecco NV / Inscription Willamette Valley Pinot Noir 2019 / Centered Napa Valley Chardonnay 2017
Tickets are sold on an on-demand / dynamic basis, meaning the price increases as ticket availability goes down. NYE ticket prices often go up significantly (100% +) the closer it gets to New Year's Eve. IMPORTANT: Events will sell out in advance of December 31.