Broadway Lounge at Marriott Marquis Times Square New Years Eve
Why we recommend
- Experience the excitement of Times Square and the Live Ball Drop from the 8th Floor of the Marriott Marquis Times Square
- 5 Hour Premium Open Bar with Buffet, Dessert Stations, and Late Night Snacks
- Formal Attire / Black Tie Optional
Celebrate a New Year and a new golden era for New York at the Marriott Marquis’ iconic NYC extravaganza! This once-in-a-lifetime event is just steps away from the famous Ball and offers some not-to-be-missed views of the world-famous Times Square celebration and NYE Ball Drop. If you’re looking to get your gowns and tuxes out of mothballs, this formal attire soiree is your front-row seat to the return of classic New York City, and the entertainment and atmosphere is top shelf.
Party the night away amid the exhilarating energy of Times Square as you take in amazing views from one of two outdoor terraces, and gaze down on the New Year’s Rockin’ Eve main stage below. Inside, a live DJ is just one of the diversions we’ve provided! Feast on our dinner buffet, which includes a rainbow of cuisines inspired by the city’s diverse culture and neighborhoods, from Little Italy and Chinatown to the Meatpacking district and fresh seafood. Don’t forget about the dessert bar! All tickets include 5 hours of premium open bar, to wet your whistle before the complimentary midnight toast arrives in your hand, as if on cue.
This rare event only takes place once a year, allowing a select number of guests to participate in the largest party of the year from the comfort of the beautiful Marriott Marquis Hotel in Times Square! This private party and Terrace Viewing area takes place inside the Broadway Lounge, located on the 8th of the beautiful Marriott Marquis Times Square Hotel, and offers select ticketholders front-row views over the entire Times Square NYE extravaganza: the live show and performances, the neon lights and excitement of the millions of celebrants below, and the iconic Times Square Ball Drop.
At midnight, Direct Ball Drop View ticketed guests will experience an unobstructed view of the world-famous Times Square NYE Ball Drop as the party counts down with the millions gathered below. The confetti shower, the roar, and the thrilling energy of the Times Square crowd: it’s going to be an unforgettable NYE night.
Be at the heart of the most iconic NYE celebration in Times Square with all the warmth and luxury of a first-class NYC private event. The exclusive affair boasts NYC’s famed nightlife standards and offers VIP ticket packages with reserved seating, and VIP Terrace Access with Ball Drop views. Situated in the heart of Times Square, a stone’s throw away from the Ball Drop, Marriott Marquis Times Square features sophisticated décor – and floor-to-ceiling windows overlooking glittering Times Square.
This premium event will be an unforgettable night - but be sure to check out our VIP upgrade packages! Group packages with bottle service and couples tickets with champagne are available, but most importantly, our VIP tickets will experience an unobstructed view of the world-famous New Year’s Eve Ball as it drops. The confetti shower, the roar, and the thrilling energy of the Times Square crowd: be there, at the Marriott Marquis for this stunning event!
*** IMPORTANT: DRESS ATTIRE: Get ready to enjoy a fun evening of great music, dancing, celebrating, and ringing in the New Year ... We encourage all guests to dress in formal attire / black tie optional. Let's dress up, have fun, and get ready for a night out in New York for New Year's Eve ***
Join the inaugural New Year’s Eve VIP Party and usher in the New Year with the thrill of the Times Square NYE celebration and spectacular views of the iconic Ball Drop.
All guests will receive the following:
- (5) Hour Premium Open Bar from 8pm - 1am
- (3) Hour Dinner Buffet Stations from 8pm – 11pm (Menu Coming Soon)
- (2) Hour Dessert Bar from 11pm – 1am (Menu Coming Soon)
- Access to two Outdoor Terrace's Overlooking Times Square until 11:15PM. After this time, ONLY 'Ball Drop Terrace View Access' tickets will have a view of the Live Ball Drop. Tickets labeled 'General Admission ...' do not have a view of the live ball drop and will be available on large screens.
- Sushi Bar: Rolled to order by Sushi Chefs
- Raw Bar: Clams on the half shell, Lobster Cocktail, Oysters on the half Shell, Seafood Salad
- Salumeria Biellese: Cacciatorini Al Diavolo | Capicola | Coppa | Sopressata Tartuffini | Prosciutto Di Parma | Nduja
- Hudson Valley Cheeses: Murray’s Stilton | Tumbleweed Cheddar | Humboldt Fog | Petite Basque | Manchego | Aged Provolone
- Served with Appropriate Accompaniments: Fig Jam | Cherry Jam | Quince | Mostarda | House Made Focaccia
- Antipasti: Fresh Mozzarella | Smoked Mozzarella | Burrata Roasted Peppers | Beefsteak Tomatoes | Grilled Artichokes | Romesco | Broccoli Di Rabe Rosemary Olives | Sundried Tomatoes | Sweet Peppadews
- Beef Sliders Mushroom Duxelle and Balsamic Onions
- Chicken Sandwich Fried Buttermilk Chicken Lettuce, and Hot honey
- Lobster Roll Potato Roll with mayonnaise-based lobster salad
- Truffle Fries
- Chicken Lemongrass Pot Sticker | Steamed Vegetable Shiu Mai | Shrimp Dumpling | Steamed Pork Buns | Soy Sauce | Chinese Mustard | Sweet Chili Sauce | Chili Garlic Oil
- Cold Sesame Noodles Egg Noodles | Scallions | Carrots | Bean Sprouts | Peanuts
- Chow Fun Vegetable Fried Rice Bamboo Shoots | Water Chestnuts | Mushrooms | Carrots | Snap Peas | Bean Sprouts | Scallions
- Sweet & Sour Chicken Tempura Thigh Meat | Bell Peppers | Onions | Pineapple | Carrots | Green Onion | Sweet & Sour Sauce
Meat Packing District
- Prime Rib Crispy Onion Strings | Creamed Spinach | Horseradish Cream
- “36 Hour” Sous Vide Pork Belly Porchetta Broccolini | Crispy Fingerling Potatoes | Chimichurri
Passing Small Plates
- Crab Cake Over a corn relish
- Fried Buttermilk Chicken Sandwich Potato Roll | Lettuce | Tomato | Hot Honey
- Sirloin Crostini Toast Point topped with dry age Sirloin Topped with Foie Butter
- Tomato and Mozzarella Toast Point with Fresh Mozzarella and Tomato Topped with Fresh Basil And Extra Virgin Olive oil
- Tuna Taco Fresh Yellow fin Tuna drizzled with lemon Vinaigrette Topped with pickled wasabi
- Chocolate Puddle Tart
- Key Lime Meringue Parfait
- Gold and Silver Flecked Marshmallow Kiss
- Chocolate Covered Strawberries (GF)
- Chocolate Espresso Truffle Bar
- Cheesecake Chocolate Lollipop
- Passion Fruit and Coconut Profiteroles
- Vanilla and Raspberry Champagne Panna Cotta (GF)
- White Chocolate Peppermint Bark (GF)
- Assorted Macarons (GF)
GF - Gluten Free; All Desserts are Nut Free except Macarons
* - Menu Subject to Change
- Liquors: Grey Goose Vodka, Jack Daniel's Whiskey, Johnny Walker Black Scotch, Bombay Sapphire Gin, Bacardi Superior Rum, Crown Royal Whiskey, Don Julio Tequila, Hennessy Privilege VSOP Cognac, Knob Creek
- Luxury Red, Sparkling and White Wines, including LaMarca Prosecco
- Domestic Beer: Bud Light, Craft Beer, Samuel Adams Seasonal, Blue Point Brewery Hoptical Illusion IPA, Brooklyn Lager
- Imported Beer: Heineken, Amstel Light, St. Pauli Girl Non-Alcoholic Beer
- Mineral Waters
- Assorted Pepsi and Schweppes Soda Products
Tickets are sold on an on-demand / dynamic basis, meaning the price increases as ticket availability goes down. NYE ticket prices often go up significantly (100% +) the closer it gets to New Year's Eve. IMPORTANT: Events will sell out in advance of December 31.