Applebee's 42nd Street Times Square New Years Party
Why we recommend
- Located 1/2 block from the LIVE Ball Drop
- Available for All Ages (Rare)
- (5) hr Premium Open Bar
- All You Can Eat Dinner Buffet + Passed Desserts from 7 PM - 11:30 PM
- Champagne Toast at Midnight
- Live Entertainment
- DJ & Dance Floor
Experience a Bucket List-Worthy evening of a lifetime - Welcome in 2023 @ Applebee's Grill + Bar!
Join us for an historic night to remember at Applebee's Times Square on 42nd Street in New York, NY!
Located between 7th & 8th Avenues in the heart of Times Square, steps from the excitement of the New Year's Eve Ball Drop. Be in the center of it all – and feel the electricity & excitement of a “real” Times Square New Year's Eve experience from the warmth and comfort of our dining room! The party begins at 7pm, runs through our signature champagne toast and live viewing of the ball drop at Midnight.
Just before midnight, join in with the excitement of the crowds for a west side view of the ball drop! For those guests who stay with us at the restaurant, enjoy a champagne toast at midnight as you ring in the New Year with over 400 guests from all over the world!
Enjoy an All-Inclusive Evening of a Lifetime:
- Chef’s Selection Buffet & Passed hors d'oeuvres
- Premium Top Shelf Open Bar
- Assorted Desserts Table
- NYE Party Favors
- House DJ / Live Entertainment
- Dance Floor
- Champagne Toast and escort to the street for a live view of the Ball Drop at Midnight **
** - Escort to the street and access to the live view of the ball drop is subject to security conditions on the evening of the event -- No refund or credit will be provided if the view is unavailable
From 7:00 PM – 11:30 PM ALL guests will enjoy:
- Avocado & Shrimp Ceviche
- Double Crunch Boneless Wings: Classic & honey BBQ
- Beef Empanadas
- Mini Frankfurters: Wrapped in Puffed Pastry, served with spicy mustard
- Chicken Wontons: Served with spicy dumpling sauce
- Sliced Top Sirloin: Served with a rich gravy & sautéed mushrooms
- Garlic Herb Chicken
- Fire Roasted Teriyaki Salmon
- Smoky Barbeque Riblets
- Creamy Penne Pasta Primavera
- Pomegranate Arugula Salad
- Grilled Asparagus
- Roasted Garlic & Herb Mashed Potatoes
- Garlic Bread Sticks
- Assorted Selection of Desserts
* - Menus subject to change.
- Tickets are sold on an on-demand / dynamic basis, meaning the price increases as ticket availability goes down. NYE ticket prices often go up significantly (100% +) the closer you get to New Year's Eve. IMPORTANT: Events will sell out in advance of December 31.
- Guests MUST adhere in full to all government-mandated COVID-19 safety requirements that are in effect on the date of this event. Government-mandated COVID-19 safety requirements are subject to change.